Charter Fishing Rates and Group Fishing Trips for 2023
|Half Day||Full Day|
|1 to 4 Persons||$600||$900|
|Each Additional Person (maximum of 6 guests total)||$50||$50|
For group fishing trips Call Sue @ (218) 310-7636
- Rates are based on cost. We offer premium service and equipment unsurpassed by any in our area. We have affordable rates for first-class service. Your comfort and safety are our top priority.
- You can book online or by phone.
- You can cancel or reschedule up to 14 days before your charter.
- A cancellation fee of $200 will be charged on cancellations less than 14 days before charter. Payments should be made to the captain at the time of charter. Cash is preferred, but we also accept checks and credit cards.
- Half-day trips are 5 hours. Full-day trips are 8 hours.
- Rates are for the boat – not per person.
- Tips are accepted but not solicited.
- No sales tax is charged for services in Minnesota.
- Half Day Trips – Morning Departure 5:45 AM / Afternoon Departure 12:15 PM
- Full Day Trips – Start at 5:45 AM but can be changed by the captain
NOTICE: The city of Duluth has enacted a bridge lift schedule. The bridge will lift on the hour and half hour. Ensure you arrive and are on board at least 15 minutes before the hour. If you are late we will have to wait for the next lift. It may not be possible to make up the time at the end of the trip.
Last-minute charters are occasionally available, but don’t be disappointed – BOOK NOW!