We Provide the following
- All required Coast Guard safety equipment (we exceed the requirements)
- Top quality well maintained rods and reels
- State of the art fishing electronics
- Bait and tackle, proven effective for the type of fishing be done
- Ice for your fish on the boat.
- Inform and educate you about fishing methods and general Lake Superior information
- We will fillet and bag your days catch.
- We can organize multiple boat trips for families and companies
Dan Filleting a lake trout in about a minute
What you need to bring
- Current Minnesota fishing license and trout stamp or (24 hr license which includes trout stamp.
- Warm clothing (temperature changes can be extreme)
- Soft soled shoes (no black soles or heals that will mark the deck)
- Food and beverages. Alcoholic beverages are allowed, but please use in moderation.
- Camera and sunglasses
- Cooler for transporting your fish home