When booking a fishing charter follow the steps below. We have the ability to schedule up to 2 trips per day – per boat. The AM begins at 5:45 the PM beginning at 12:15pm. Our full day booking usually starts at 5:45am and we return at 2:30 pm.
Special departure times can be arraigned for full day trips. Please plan and try to book your charter a month or two ahead of time. Saturday is the most requested day of week, followed by Sunday and Friday. Short notice trips are also available. We have several affiliates we can hook you up with, even on busy weekends.
How to reserve your Lake Superior fishing trip WE HAVE 4 BOATS AND 4 CALENDARS
- Fill out the registration form at the bottom of this page.
- You have three options, Call Sue with your credit card info @ 218 310 7636, mail a check, or use the “Deposit Buttons”. $100 for half day, $200 for full day
- Book a hotel if necessary. We recommend the Suites Hotel, they’re located next to our docks. They offer 30% discounts on weekdays and 20% on weekends if you mention your fishing with Happy Hooker.
- Check our online calendars after a day or so to verify your reservation.
If the captain cancels due to bad weather conditions we try to reschedule if possible. If rescheduling is not possible, your deposit will be refunded if paid by PayPal or a check.
- If due to mechanical failure, sickness of a captain, or booking error and we are unable to provide a trip for you, or a replacement boat and captain for the date you scheduled. We will credit you a half price charter trip at a later date.
ITEX customers – Trip must be paid in full to hold dates. (please note in comment field that you are ITEX).
For your convenience you may also use the contact us form at the bottom of the home page, or call Sue at 218-310-7636.